Friday, October 16, 2009

Last paper chain link...again.

I don't want to get my hopes up too high....but I think that today might be the end of busy days for a while.

I don't want to get my hopes up because I already have done that.....hmmm......on March 15th, April 15th, September 15th, October 2nd (internal deadline). And its too crushing for me to make these assumptions. For me to assume I'll make it home to have dinner with Tanner at a decent hour but I really show up at 9:30. I hate, hate, hate how lately after we clean up dinner there is one hour of relaxation until I have to hop in bed to wake up at 5:15 to do it all over again. I feel like such a whiner, but it's really, really tough. I have been told to "get more strong" (hehe) in order to handle the dedication required of my job. My job that requires endless hours of time spent sitting in front of a computer plugging away. I feel like I don't even have time for my own thoughts....if that makes sense.

I really need to re-evaluate and figure out what to do. Because 1. I have to have a job, (job = $$$)....2. my family (Tanner and my pups) are very important to me....and 3. my sanity, that's most important and that's quickly slipping away. I am going to give the next few days to myself to figure this all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment